We’re constantly working to make our websites as accessible and usable as possible for every user.
claytonwood.co.uk should be compatible with recent versions of the following screen readers:
- Window Eyes
- Supernova screen readers
The site should also be compatible with:
- basic operating system screen magnifiers
- speech recognition software, eg Dragon Naturally Speaking
- operating system speech packages
Finding additional support
You can find guidance from the BBC about:
- making your mouse easier to use
- using your keyboard to control your mouse
- alternatives to a keyboard and mouse
- increasing the size of the text in your web browser
- changing text and background colours
- how to magnify your screen
- screen readers and talking browsers
(all above links open in new windows)
We value your feedback!
Please contact us if you have trouble using this website – this will help us to make improvements.